Main Entrance is located at 65 N. Harvard St., Allston, MA and we recommend taking the T (Red Line) to the Harvard Square station. There is no parking available on site.
- Arrive by walking: The festival site is a 10-minute walk from Harvard Square, down JFK St. and over the Charles River. The main entrance is located at Gate 1 on North Harvard St.
- Arrive by public transpo: The MBTA will have plenty of service running and public transportation is highly recommended. The main entrance is located at 65 N. Harvard St., Allston, MA and we recommend taking the T (Red Line) to the Harvard Square station. From there it’s an easy 10 minute walk to the main entrance. Find your best MBTA route HERE.
- Arrive by train: You can also take the Commuter Rail into Boston Landing Station on the Worcester Line. From there, it’s just a 1.1 mile walk. Find schedule and station information HERE and download the mTicket app to buy tickets right on your phone.
- Arrive by bus: Bus routes that stop at Harvard Stadium: 66 & 86 Routes
- Arrive by rideshare: If utilizing rideshare, you can get dropped close to main entrance, just tell them to head to Harvard Stadium in Allston. At the end of the night, simply follow signs to the dedicated rideshare pickup lot. As a reminder, due to driver shortages, we strongly encourage attendees to use MBTA public transportation at the end of the night to avoid long wait times.
- Arrive by parking: There is no parking available on site and there is no street parking in the surrounding communities. City officials will be very strict with ticketing and towing.
Check out https://bostoncalling.com/transportation/ for more info.